3.00 A (max)
|Halogen Free Status|
40.0 V (max)
-65.0 °C to 150 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
|Number of Pins|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
2.50 W (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MBRS340T3G|
|Description||Schottky Diodes & Rectifiers 3A 40V|
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
ON Semiconductor 1N58220 out of 5(0)
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. The Schottky Rectifier¿s state-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. It is ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes and polarity protection diodes.
ON Semiconductor 1SMB5938BT30 out of 5(0)
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Nexperia BZX384-C4V7,1150 out of 5(0)
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
Rohm RB520S-40TE610 out of 5(0)
The RB520S-40TE61 is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features ultra small mould type (EMD2) and high reliability. It is suitable for rectifying small power.
- Low reverse current
- 125°C Junction temperature