Cut Tape (CT)
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Number of Pins|
100 mA (max)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SS355TE-17|
|Description||SMALL SIGNAL 80V 0.1A 2UMD|
The 1SS355TE-17 is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Switching Diode features ultra small power mould type (UMD2) and high reliability. It is suitable for high speed switching.
- 150°C Junction temperature
ON Semiconductor 1SMB5938BT30 out of 5(0)
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
Nexperia BZX384-C4V7,1150 out of 5(0)
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
Microsemi 1N4148-10 out of 5(0)
This popular 1N4148-1 JEDEC registered switching/signal diode features internal metallurgical bonded construction for military grade products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching speeds, is hermetically sealed and bonded into a double-plug DO-35 package. It may be used in a variety of very high speed applications including switchers, detectors, transient OR’ing, logic arrays, blocking, as well as low-capacitance steering diodes, etc. Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.SKU: W000440