Cut Tape (CT)
|Number of Pins|
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB160M-90TR|
|Description||SCHOTTKY, 30A, 90V, SOD-123|
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
Rohm RB520S-40TE610 out of 5(0)
The RB520S-40TE61 is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features ultra small mould type (EMD2) and high reliability. It is suitable for rectifying small power.
- Low reverse current
- 125°C Junction temperature
Nexperia BZX84-C120 out of 5(0)
The BZX84-C12/T1 is a low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode designed in a SOT23 (TO-236AB) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±1%, ±2% and ±5% Three tolerance series
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
- AEC-Q101 qualified