|Manufacturer||Sierra Wireless / Wavecom|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Q2687G|
|Description||Q2687G wavecom gsm module|
Wavecom Sierre Wireless Airprime Q2687 Q2687G Q2687RD embedded wireless module is a feature-rich, programmable quad-band GSM/GPRS module. Thanks to footprint compatibility with the rest of the Q Series, it can easily be evolved to EDGE, 3G and 3.5G when required. Equipped with on-board audio recording facilities and up to 44 GPIOs, the Q2686 is well suited to alarm and voice-response systems or to applications requiring a high number of connections.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS communications on the 800, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz bands
- Programmable ARM9 32-bit processor at 104MHz
- Advanced audio features
- Up to 44 GPIOs
- Compact size, just 40 x 32.2 x 4mm
- Footprint compatibility with entire Q Series of intelligent embedded modules
Drivers & Interfaces
STMicroelectronics SPWF01SA.110 out of 5(0)
The SPWF01SA.11 from STMicroelectronics is a Wi-Fi module with integrated antenna, 1.5MB of flash and Wi-Fi full stack. The intelligent Wi-Fi module represents a plug-and-play and standalone 802.11 b/g/n solution for easy integration of wireless internet connectivity features into existing or new products. Configured around a single-chip 802.11 transceiver with integrated PA and comprehensive power management subsystem and an STM32 microcontroller with an extensive GPIO suite, it also incorporates timing clocks and voltage regulators. It is integrated with full featured TCP/IP protocol stack with added web server and additional application service capabilities. For secure end to end communication with the cloud, an SSL/TLS stack is embedded in every module with no licensing charge. The SW package includes an AT command layer interface for user-friendly access to stack functionalities via the UART serial port. It is possible to upgrade module firmware via UART and Over The Air (FOTA).
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver, STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 with 64KB RAM
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- System modes such as station, IBSS and miniAP, firmware update via UART and over the air (FOTA)
- TX power is 18.3dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, 13.7dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- RX sensitivity is -96.0dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, -74.5dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- 16 configurable GPIOs available, UART interface to host system, advanced low-power modes
- Simple AT command set host interface through UART
- Single voltage supply (3.3V typical), surface mount PCB module
- Industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, FCC/CE/IC/SRRC certified
- Small form factor of 26.92mm x 15.24mm x 2.35mm
Drivers & Interfaces
Marvell 88E1121RA0-TFE1C0000 out of 5(0)
The Alaska® Ultra 88E1111 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver is a physical layer device for Ethernet 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-T applications. It is manufactured using standard digital CMOS process and contains all the active circuitry required to implement the physical layer functions to transmit and receive data on standard CAT 5 unshielded twisted pair. The 88E1111 device incorporates the Marvell Virtual Cable Tester® (VCT™) feature, which uses Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology for the remote identification of potential cable malfunctions, thus reducing equipment returns and service calls. Using VCT, the Alaska 88E1111 device detects and reports potential cabling issues such as pair swaps, pair polarity and excessive pair skew. The device will also detect cable opens, shorts or any impedance mismatch in the cable and report accurately within one meter the distance to the fault.
The 88E1111 device supports the Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII), Reduced GMII (RGMII), Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface (SGMII), the Ten-Bit Interface (TBI), and Reduced TBI (RTBI) for direct connection to a MAC/Switch port. The 88E1111 device incorporates an optional 1.25 GHz SERDES (Serializer/Deserializer). The serial interface may be connected directly to a fiber-optic transceiver for 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-X media conversion applications. Additionally, the 88E1111 device may be used to implement 1000BASE-T Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) or Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) modules.
The 88E1111 device uses advanced mixed-signal processing to perform equalization, echo and crosstalk cancellation, data recovery, and error correction at a gigabit per second data rate. The device achieves robust performance in noisy environments with very low power dissipation.
The 88E1111 device is offered in three different package options including a 117-Pin TFBGA, a 96-pin BCC featuring a body size of only 9 x 9 mm, and a 128 PQFP package.SKU: W007840
Drivers & Interfaces
Texas Instruments CD4072BM960 out of 5(0)
The CD4052BM96 is a differential 4-channel Analog Multiplexer having two binary control inputs, A and B and an inhibit input. The two binary input signals select 1 of 4 pairs of channels to be turned on and connect the analog inputs to the outputs. The device is digitally-controlled analog switches having low ON impedance and very low OFF leakage current. These multiplexer circuits dissipate extremely low quiescent power over the full VDD-VSS and VDD-VEE supply-voltage ranges, independent of the logic state of the control signals. When logic 1 is present at the inhibit-input terminal, all channels are off.
- 125Ω (typical) Low ON resistance over 15VP-P
- 18V Signal input range for VDD – VEE
- ±100pA (Typical) High OFF resistance, channel leakage at VDD-VEE = 18 V
- Logic-level conversion for digital addressing signals
- Binary address decoding on chip
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
- 1µA Maximum input current at 18V over full package temperature range, 100nA at 18V and 25°C
- Break-before-make switching eliminates channel overlap
Drivers & Interfaces
Texas Instruments TCA9406DCUR0 out of 5(0)
The TCA9406DCUR is a 2-bit bidirectional I²C and SMBus Voltage-level Translator with an output enable (OE) input. It is operational from 1.65 to 3.6V on the A-side, referenced to VCCA and from 2.3 to 5.5V on the B-side, referenced to VCCB. This allows the device to interface between lower and higher logic signal levels at any of the typical 1.8, 2.5, 3.3 and 5V supply rails. The OE input pin is referenced to VCCA, can be tied directly to VCCA, but it is also 5.5V tolerant. The OE pin can also be controlled and set to a logic low to place all the SCL and SDA pins in a high-impedance state, which significantly reduces the quiescent current consumption. Under normal I²C and SMBus operation or other open-drain configurations, the TCA9406 can support up to 2Mbps; therefore, it is compatible with standard I²C speeds where the frequency of SCL is 100kHz (Standard-mode), 400kHz (Fast-mode) or 1MHz (Fast-mode Plus).
- 2-bit Bidirectional translator for SDA and SCL lines in I²C applications
- Provides bidirectional voltage translation with no direction pin
- Internal 10kΩ pull-up resistor on All SDA and SCL pins
- No power-supply sequencing required
- OE Input can be tied directly to VCCA or controlled by GPIO
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, class II
- Green product and no Sb/Br