|Manufacturer Part Number||C1608Y5V1H104Z|
|Description||MLCC Capacitor 0603 0.1uF 50volts Y5V +80-20%|
- High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
- A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
- High-accuracy automatic mounting is facilitated through the maintenance of very precise dimensional tolerances.
- Composed of only ceramics and metals, these capacitors provide extremely dependable performance, exhibiting virtually no degradation even when subjected to temperature extremes.
- Low stray capacitance ensures high conformity with nominal values, thereby simplifying the circuit design process.
- Low residual inductance assures superior frequency characteristics.
- Because electrostatic capacity has been obtained up to the electrolytic capacitor range, these capacitors offer long service life and are optimally suited for power supply designs that require high levels of reliability.
- Owing to their low ESR and excellent frequency characteristics, these products are optimally suited for high frequency and high-density type power supplies.
Würth Elektronik 8600807810290 out of 5(0)
Wurth Elektronik Low Impedance WCAP-ATLI Capacitor Series, 330μF – 8200μF
- WCAP- ATLI are Low Impedance Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor Series
- Load life: 2000h – 5000h @ +105°C
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +105°C
- Wave soldering recommended
KEMET C1210C475M1R2C0 out of 5(0)
- The KPS series surface mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitor utilizes proprietary lead-frame technology to vertically stack one or two multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs) into a single compact surface mount package. The attached lead-frame mechanically isolates the capacitors from the printed circuit board, therefore offering advanced mechanical and thermal stress performance. Isolation also addresses concerns for audible, microphonic noise that may occur when a bias voltage is applied. A two chip stack offers up to double the capacitance in the same or smaller design footprint when compared to traditional surface mount MLCC devices. Providing up to 10mm of board flex capability.
- Higher capacitance in the same footprint
- Potential board space savings
- Advanced protection against thermal and mechanical stress
- Provides up to 10mm of board flex capability
- Reduces audible and microphonic noise
- Extremely low ESR and ESL
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Environmentally friendly
- Capable of Pb-Free reflow profiles
EPCOS B32529C0684K0000 out of 5(0)
The EPCOS B32529 series are radial leaded, metalized polyester film capacitors for general purpose applications. These capacitors have polyethylene terephthalate as a dielectric material with stacked film technology. The capacitance value ranges from 0.001µF to 4.7µF. The B32529 series capacitors are used in blocking, coupling, decoupling, bypassing, RFI for automotive applications.
- High pulse strength
- High contact reliability
- Rated voltage of 50V, 63V, 100V, 250V, 400V, 630VDC
- 5mm lead spacing
- Maximum operating temperature is 125°C
- Climatic category 55/125/56, IEC 60068-1
- Plastic case
Panasonic EEEFK1K100P0 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FK series capacitors are automotive grade type V, surface mount polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 3.3μF to 6800μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- High reliability
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend