-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Manufacturer||TE Connectivity / Raychem|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT-375-3/32-X-SP|
Heat Shrink Tubing, Flexible 0.093″ (2.36mm) 2 to 1 Clear 500.0′ (152.4m)
TE Connectivity / Raychem RT-375-3/4-X-SP0 out of 5(0)The RT-375-3/4-X-SP is a clear highly flame-retardant Heat Shrink Tubing made of flexible cross-linked fluoropolymer. It offers toughness, chemical resistance, high-temperature performance and 2:1 shrink ratio. The tubing is used for protection of wire and cable markers subject to abuse, bundling and jacketing of wires and cables to protect them from mechanical and chemical abuse while permitting full inspectability of the item covered and protection of electronic components without losing the ability to identify the part.
- 150°C Minimum full recovery temperature
- 125°C Minimum shrink temperature
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range
TE Connectivity / Raychem 202K153-25/225-00 out of 5(0)
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size.
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures.
- For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
- -75 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- Industrial Applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem RT-375-1/4-X-SP0 out of 5(0)
Protects wire and cable markers subject to extreme abuse, while permitting full inspectability of each item covered. Provides bundling and jacketing of wires and cables, protecting them from mechanical and chemical abuse. Protects electronic components while permitting their identification and inspection. Product Facts
2:1 shrink ratio
Exceptional clarity and clarity stability
- Toughness, chemical resistance, and high-temperature performance
- High flame-resistance
- Approximately 40 percent thinner walls than most general purpose polyolefin tubings
- Recommended maximum temperature for use as a primary insulator: 135°C [275°F]
- RoHS compliant