-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Manufacturer||TE Connectivity / Raychem|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT-375-3/4-X-SP|
|Description||Heat Shrink Tubing, Flame Resistant, 2:1, 0.75 ", 19.1 mm, Transparent|
- 150°C Minimum full recovery temperature
- 125°C Minimum shrink temperature
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range
TE Connectivity / Raychem B-040-22-N0 out of 5(0)
The parts covered by this SCD are for use in terminating the primary conductor and the braided shield of a coaxial cable having tin or silver plated conductor and shield, rated for at least 125° C and meeting the dimensional requirements listed.
Parts will meet the requirements of Raychem Specification RT-1404 when installed per Raychem RPIP-500-03.
Temperature range: -55°C to +150°C.SKU: W005157
TE Connectivity / Raychem RT-375-1/2-X-SP0 out of 5(0)
Protects wire and cable markers subject to extreme abuse, while permitting full inspectability of each item covered. Provides bundling and jacketing of wires and cables, protecting them from mechanical and chemical abuse. Protects electronic components while permitting their identification and inspection.SKU: W007678
TE Connectivity / Raychem 202K153-25/225-00 out of 5(0)
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size.
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures.
- For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
- -75 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- Industrial Applications