|REACH SVHC Compliance||
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer||TE Connectivity / Raychem|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SO63-3-55-22-90|
|Description||Solder Sleeve Shield Terminator|
These parts will provide a shield termination assembly which will meet the requirements of MIL-S-83519/2 when installed in
accordance with Raychem RCPS-100-70 on cables rated for at least 125°C, meeting the dimensional criteria listed, having tin or
silver plated shields.
- M83519 or consult Raychem for compatible insulation material.
- Temperature rating: -55°C to +150°C.
TE Connectivity / Raychem ATUM 9/3-0-STK0 out of 5(0)
The ATUM-9/3-0-STK is a black semi-flexible Heat Shrink Tubing made of adhesive-lined polyolefin with dual wall. This ATUM-series Heat Shrink Tubing features 3:1 shrink ratio allow for connector-to-cable sealing. Tubing and adhesive remain flexible, so the moisture-seal withstands bending. The adhesive in ATUM tubing bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers, metals and also polyethylene, aluminum, steel and copper. High expansion ratio makes it possible to repair most damaged cable jackets without removing connectors. It is radiation-cross-linked and adhesive-lined to provide environmental sealing in a wide variety of electrical applications such as sealing connector back shells and cable breakouts and to repair damaged cable.
- Medium wall provides increased mechanical protection
- Tubing environmentally seals and protects components and interconnections
- Resistant to fluids, mechanical damage and strain
- Moisture/spray and splash protection fluid resistance
- -55 to 110°C Operating temperature range
TE Connectivity / Raychem TMS-SCE-1/8-2.0-40 out of 5(0)
The TMS-SCE series military-grade Heat Shrinkable Wire ID Marker Sleeve designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs of manufacturers with high performance requirements. It is made from durable, flame-retardant, radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable polyolefin. TMS-SCE marker sleeves can be used in a wide variety of applications. The marker sleeve is designed to be printed by computer-driven dot matrix or thermal transfer printers, providing several advantages in terms of reduced errors, cycle time and cost.
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Quick recovery for heat sensitive areas
- Military specification material and print performance
- VW all flame tubing test rated
- Lightweight for aerospace applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem 202K153-25/225-00 out of 5(0)
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size.
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures.
- For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
- -75 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- Industrial Applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem B-040-22-N0 out of 5(0)
The parts covered by this SCD are for use in terminating the primary conductor and the braided shield of a coaxial cable having tin or silver plated conductor and shield, rated for at least 125° C and meeting the dimensional requirements listed.
Parts will meet the requirements of Raychem Specification RT-1404 when installed per Raychem RPIP-500-03.
Temperature range: -55°C to +150°C.SKU: W005157