|Number of Pins|
|Drain to Source Voltage (Vds)|
Cut Tape (CT)
-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Continuous Drain Current (Ids)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IRFL110TRPBF|
|Description||MOSFET N-CH 100V 1.5A SOT223|
The IRFL110TRPBF is a HEXFET® third generation N-channel Power MOSFET provides the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design and low ON-resistance. The package is designed for surface-mount using vapour phase, infrared or wave soldering techniques. Its unique package design allows for easy automatic pick-and-place as with other SOT or SOIC packages but has the added advantage of improved thermal performance due to an enlarged tab for heat sinking. Power dissipation of greater than 1.25W is possible in a typical surface-mount application.
- Dynamic dV/dt rating
- Repetitive avalanche rating
- Fast switching
- Ease of paralleling
- Simple drive requirements
Nexperia BSH114,2150 out of 5(0)
The BSH114,215 is a 100V N-channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor uses TrenchMOS™1 technology. Low on resistance and fast switching performance makes this device suitable for use in relays and DC to DC converters applications.
- 150°C Junction temperature
- Low conduction losses
ON Semiconductor NTF3055L108T1G0 out of 5(0)
The NTF3055L108T1G is a N-channel logic level Power MOSFET, designed for low voltage, high speed switching applications in power supplies, converters and power motor controls and bridge circuits.
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- PPAP capable
STMicroelectronics BD1390 out of 5(0)
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C
International Rectifier IRLML2502PBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRLML2502PBF from International Rectifier is 20V single N channel HEXFET power MOSFET in Micro3 (SOT-23) package. This MOSFET features extremely low on resistance per silicon area, ruggedness, fast switching as a result, power MOSFET are well know to provide extremely efficiency and reliability which can be used in wide variety of applications.
- Drain to source voltage (Vds) of 20V
- Gate to source voltage of ±12V
- On resistance Rds(on) of 35mohm at Vgs 4.5V
- Power dissipation Pd of 1.25W at 25°C
- Continuous drain current Id of 4.2A at vgs 4.5V and 25°C
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 150°C
Infineon BSC028N06NS0 out of 5(0)
The BSC028N06NS is a 60V N-channel Power MOSFET optimized for synchronous rectification in switched mode power supplies (SMPS) such as those found in servers, desktops and tablet charger. The MOSFET features 40% lower RDS (on) than alternative devices. Dramatically reduced gate charge and output charge enable high system efficiency and power density. The OptiMOS™ power MOSFET is ideally suited for high frequency switching and DC-DC converters.
- Highest system efficiency
- Less paralleling required
- Increased power density
- Saving space
- Very low voltage overshoot
- Superior thermal resistance