Who is data controller of your personal information
We, that is OUNUO HONG KONG CO LIMITED is the data controller. We are responsible for, and control, the processing of your personal information.
What information do we collect
When you use our Services, we may collect information about you. This information regularly includes the following:
- If you order any Services from us or ask for a quote: Name, company, shipping and billing address, email address, phone number, job title, information from our correspondence with you; information on your order or quotes, such as price and parts information, information on the return of shipment, defects or erroneous products, your feedback and complaints, quotes we offer you, customer ID, information on your customer account; payment information such as bank account details or check information; information on outstanding payments.
- If you register on our website: Name, company, address, email address, phone number, job title; as well as any kind of information you provide us with.
- If you contact us (via our website or via phone, email or letter): Name, company, job title, address, email address, phone number and any additional information you provide us with.
- If you use our website: IP address, browser data, browser type, device type, device ID, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, part search and detail requests, information on your usage of our website, including your use of our online applications ezReview, ezBill, ezBuy, Order Status, Project List and BOM, when registered and signed into the website.
- If you are in our email marketing campaigns: name, email address, title, address, industry, region, information whether you are already a customer, marketing campaign information, such as your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our products.
How do we collect your information
This personal information is collected from you in many ways, and may include:
- Personal information you provide to us: The majority of personal information we receive comes to us voluntarily from our users in the course of using our Services, such as when visiting our website, communicating with us or in the ordering process.
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us or if you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your shipping address, payment information and product order information is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. Without providing this information, you will not be able to order Services from us.
- Personal information we receive from others: We may receive personal information about users from third parties such as web analytics vendors, social media sites, law enforcement agencies, providers of denied party screening and marketing consultants. We receive information on the purchases of shared customers with Mouser Electronics, Inc. for marketing purposes.
With whom do we share your personal information
As required in accordance with how we use it, we will share your personal information with the following:
- Delivery agents: to ship your orders, we may share your name and shipping address with delivery agents, such as FedEx, UPS, Averitt, DHL, Central or DB Schenker International;
- Service providers and advisors: third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfilment, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services.
- Promotional partners: third parties with whom we partner to provide webinars or other promotional activities, which will be identified by name in the context of these activities;
- Selected third parties: third parties, so that they can provide you with information and marketing messages about products or services that may interest you, where you have given us separate consent to do so;
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a related transaction, such as a merger, sale of OUNUO HONG KONG CO LIMITED assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another OUNUO HONG KONG CO LIMITED entity or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our products and service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of OUNUO HONG KONG CO LIMITED, our visitors, or others.
How long do we keep your information
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the personal information in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. To comply with statutory retention periods, we may store your personal information to up to 10 years.
How do we protect your information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on our secure servers.
How do we safeguard your personal information when there is an international transfer
As we are located in the Hong Kong, any information you provide will be processed and stored in the Hong Kong. If you are in the European Union or European Economic Areas, this may mean that your personal information will be stored in a jurisdiction that offers a level of protection that may, in certain instances, be less protective of your personal information than the jurisdiction you are typically a resident in.
For this reason, we have entered into guarantees to ensure appropriate safeguards. If we transfer information from the European Union to third parties outside the European Union and in countries or not subject to schemes which are considered as providing for an adequate data protection standard, we will enter into contracts which are based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses with these parties.
What kind of cookies and tracking technology do we use
We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. You can usually change the settings of your browser to modify the permissions you give to us and third parties for the storing of and gaining access to cookies on your device.
- What are Cookies? Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer, tablet or mobile phones) when you visit a website. Cookies allow websites or ad networks to recognise a user’s internet browser. This helps websites to know if the browsing device has visited them before.
- What are Cookies used for? Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how our website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- What types of cookies are used? The types of cookies used on our site can generally be put into one of the following categories: strictly necessary; analytics; functionality; advertising; and social media. You can find out more about each of the cookie categories in the table below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to make our website work. They enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for you to fully use our website may not be available, such as accessing certain areas of the website.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how people are using our website, for example which pages are visited the most often, how people are moving from one link to another and if a particular user experiences error messages on certain pages. All information these cookies collect is grouped together with information from other people’s use of our website. Overall, these cookies provide us with analytical information about how our site is performing and how we can improve it.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make and tailor our website to provide enhanced features and content to you. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your username, language choice or country selection, they can also be used to remember changes you’ve made.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. Please see the section below on “Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising.”
- How long will cookies stay on your browsing device? The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing the website that has set the cookie. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device after you have finished browsing a particular website, until they are deleted or until they expire.
- First and third party cookies: “First party cookies” are cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. “Third-party cookies” are cookies that another party places on your browsing device when you visit our website. Third parties setting cookies from our website will be providing a service to us or a function of the website but we do not always control how third party cookies are used. Some third parties may use Advertising Cookies to help gather information about your browsing activity so that they can deliver website advertising to you that is relevant to your interests. The advertising industries in the EU have developed a scheme to help you opt-out of receiving cookies used for these purposes.
- Mobile devices: If you enter our website via mobile device with activated location-based services, we may collect information about your current location as well as the kind of mobile device in use. Most of the mobile devices provide the possibility to disconnect from location-based services or to deactivate those.
- How can you manage cookies? If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Service, as some features and services on our Service may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it. You can find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third-party sites.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From children under the age of 16 residing in the EU, we will not process any personal information on the ground of a consent.