Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators (VCXOs), Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXOs), Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXOs) and ceramic Resonators. They are typically used in microcontrollers, radio frequencies, computer displays, television and mobile communication devices.
The ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0mm Ultra Miniature Ceramic Glass Sealed SMD Crystal low in height and glass sealed package assures high reliability and temperature, tight tolerance and stability. Suitable for high density applications.
- Ageing ±3ppm per year (maximum)
- 500MR Insulation resistance
- Fundamental mode
- IR reflow capable
The ABM8G series ultra-miniature ceramic glass sealed SMD Crystal Oscillator works at a frequency range of 12 to 50MHz. It is suitable for use in high density applications, modems and PMCIA applications.
- Low in height, suitable for thin equipment
- Glass sealed package assures high reliability and high temperature operation
- Tight tolerance and stability available
- IR reflow capable
The ABS13-32.768KHZ-T is a 6.9 x 1.4 x 1.3mm 20ppm surface-mount low profile Crystal features plastic with embedded heat resistant crystal in cylinder. The ABS13 series crystal for use with the wireless communications, PDA and palm pilots, wide range in communication, measuring equipment and industrial applications.
- 65kR Maximum equivalent series resistance
- 1µW Maximum drive level
- 500MR at 100VDC Minimum insulation resistance
The ASE-50.000MHZ-LC-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.2mm 3.3V CMOS 50ppm surface-mount Crystal Oscillator features tri-state function, low RMS jitter and for tight stability. The ASE series oscillator for use with the CCD clock for VTR camera, equipment connected to PC or PC cards, PDA, wireless communication and solid state drive applications. It is suitable for reflow profile.
- Low current consumption
- 55% Maximum symmetry
- 2ms Maximum start-up time
- 5ps Maximum EMS jitter
- Ultra Miniature Pure SiliconTM Clock Oscillator
- High Performance MEMS Technology by Discera
- Low Power Consumption for high speed communication
- Exceptional Stability Over Temp. at -40 to +85°C, ±15ppm
- Extended Automotive Grade Temp. stability at -55 to +125°C, ±25ppm
- Available in 50kG Shock Resistance Configuration upon request
- MIL-STD-883 shock and vibration compliant
- Durable QFN Plastic Compact Packaging
- Standby or Disable Tri-state function
- Low jitter (Period jitter RMS and Phase jitter RMS)
- High power supply noise reduction, -50dBc
Euroquartz 10.000MHZ HC49/4H/30/50/40/18PF/ATF
HC49-4H crystals share the same base outline as the industrystandard HC49 crystal. The crystal uses at AT-cut strip crystal with an hermetically sealed can. HC49-4H crystals provide a low cost source of system clock frequency.
- Frequency Range: 3.2MHz to 70.0MHz Oscillation Mode AT-Cut
- Fundamental: 3.2MHz to 30.0MHz BT-Cut
- Fundamental: 24.0MHz to 48.0MHz AT-Cut 3rd
- Overtone: 27.0MHz to 70.0MHz
- Calibration Tolerance at 25ºC AT-Cut: ±30ppm (tolerance to ±10ppm is available.)
- BT-Cut: ±30ppm Frequency Stability AT-Cut: ±30ppm over -10° to +60°C (Stability to ±10ppm is available)
- BT-Cut: ±100ppm pver -10 to +60°C Load Capacitance (CL): Series or from 8pF to 32pF
- Ageing at 25°C: ±3ppm maximum, 1st year, ±1ppm per year thereafter.
- Drive Level: 100mWatts typ., 500mWatts max.
- Storage Temperature Range: -50° to +105°C
- Crystal Holder: Resistance-weld hermetic seal
- RoHS Status: Compliant
IQD Frequency Products CFPT-9301 FX A 26.0000MHZ
Surface mount temperature compensated voltage controlled crystal oscillators for medium to high volume applications where small size and high performance are prerequisites. Manufactured for us by Rakon utilising their Pluto™ ASIC technology and capable of sub 0.3ppm performance over an extended temperature range. Its ability to function down to a supply voltage of 2.4V and low power consumption makes it particularly suitable for mobile applicationsSKU: W002233