LED Lighting Components contains all the products used in an LED lighting system. Our LEDs include Chip on Board (COB) and high brightness SMD & through hole types, along with lighting PSUs, driver chips, heatsinks and all the associated products used in a lighting system.
- LED Driver ICs
Analog Devices / Linear Technology LT3465AES6#TRMPBF
The LT3465AES6#TRMPBF is a step-up DC/DC Converter designed to drive up to six LEDs in series from a Li-ion cell. Series connection of the LEDs provides identical LED currents and eliminates the need for ballast resistors. This device integrates the Schottky diode required externally on competing devices. Additional features include output voltage limiting when LEDs are disconnected, one-pin shutdown and dimming control. The LT3465 switches at 1.2MHz, allowing the use of tiny external components. The faster LT3465A switches at 2.4MHz. Constant frequency switching results in low input noise and a small output capacitor. Just 0.22µF is required for 3, 4 or 5-LED applications.
- Internal soft-start
- Inherently matched LED current
- No external Schottky diode required
- Open LED protection
- Requires only 0.22µF output capacitor
- LED Power Supplies
Mean Well LRS-200-5
- 1U ultra low profile economical power supply
- AC input: 90~132Vac / 180~264Vac selectable by switch
- Working temperature: -25~+70°C
- UL60950-1 approved
- Withstand 300Vac surge input for 5 seconds
- High efficiency
- No load power consumption: <0.75W
- Cooling: free air convection
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- Operation up to 5,000 meters
- LED indicator for power on
- Protections: short circuit / over load / over voltage / over temperature
- LED Strip & Tape Lighting
The 1882.2781 is a 3mm Triple LED with through hole LED mounting, 3, 15 and 20mcd luminous intensity, red, yellow and green LED, 60° viewing angle. This component with lateral fins and grooves, which interlock when being stacked, guarantees appropriate stabilization on the printed circuit board.
- Tinned terminals
- Fixing pins and front panel hole
- Black PC housing
- UL94V-0 Flammability rating
- LED Modules
The AMS302 is a photo IC type high sensitive Light Sensor features built-in optical filter for spectral response similar to that of the human eye, photocurrent is proportional to illumination (linear output) and uses environmentally friendly silicon chips. Suitable for use with brightness detection for LCD backlight control for LCD devices (LCD TVs, car navigation systems and mobile PCs).
- -30 to 85°C Operating temperature range